🍝 Spaghetti Carbonara with Carbone Sauce Recipe
Spaghetti Carbonara with Carbone Sauce
You will need:
- 200g spaghetti
- 100g pancetta
- 2 large eggs
- 50g pecorino cheese
- 50g parmesan
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons of Carbone Sauce
- First, bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the spaghetti and cook until al dente, about 8-10 minutes.
- While the spaghetti is cooking, heat a large pan over medium heat. Add the pancetta and cook until it's crispy and the fat has rendered, about 5-7 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, beat the eggs and then mix in the pecorino and parmesan cheeses. This will be the base of your creamy carbonara sauce.
- Once the spaghetti is cooked, drain it, making sure to reserve some of the pasta water. This starchy water can be used to adjust the consistency of the sauce later on.
- Add the hot spaghetti to the pan with the pancetta. The heat from the spaghetti will help to cook the egg slightly and melt the cheese.
- Remove the pan from heat before adding the egg and cheese mixture. Stir quickly to combine and create a creamy sauce. The residual heat from the pan will cook the eggs just enough to create a creamy sauce without scrambling them.
- Next, add the Carbone Sauce to the pan and mix well. This will add a unique depth of flavor to your carbonara.
- If the sauce is too thick, add some of the reserved pasta water to adjust the consistency. Start with a little and add more as needed.
- Finally, season your carbonara with salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste. Serve immediately for the best flavor and texture.
Remember, the key to a creamy carbonara is to stir quickly when adding the egg and cheese mixture to avoid scrambling the eggs. Also, don't forget to reserve some pasta water before draining the spaghetti!
Ready to take your pasta game to the next level? Our Spaghetti Carbonara with Carbone Sauce recipe is a game-changer! This classic Italian dish is given an extra flavor kick with the addition of the rich and robust Carbone Sauce, a secret weapon in any sauce lover's arsenal. If you haven't tried it yet, check out our Carbone Sauce review to find out why it's a must-have in your pantry.
This recipe is a perfect blend of traditional and innovative, staying true to the classic carbonara ingredients - spaghetti, pancetta, eggs, and cheese - while introducing the unique flavor of Carbone Sauce. The result? A dish that's creamy, savory, and absolutely unforgettable.
But the magic doesn't stop there. The beauty of this recipe lies in its simplicity and versatility. If you're a fan of spicy food, why not try adding a dash of heat with a spicy sauce? Our Rao's Arrabbiata Sauce review might just inspire you to spice things up a bit. Or, if you're looking for a vegan alternative, we've got you covered with some healthy and flavorful spaghetti squash recipes.
One of the secrets to achieving the perfect carbonara is to stir quickly when adding the egg and cheese mixture. This prevents the eggs from scrambling and ensures a smooth, creamy sauce. And don't forget to reserve some pasta water before draining the spaghetti - it's a handy trick for adjusting the consistency of the sauce.
So, why not give this recipe a try? Whether you're a seasoned chef or a kitchen newbie, this Spaghetti Carbonara with Carbone Sauce is sure to impress. And remember, the world of sauces is vast and varied - be sure to check out our recommended Italian pasta sauces for more inspiration. Happy cooking!